The Council for Accountable Advertising was formed by industry-leading companies to empower our customers to realize the full potential of technology through enhanced collaboration, research and best practices.
To this end, all members of the Council:
- work to address issues of importance to our customers clearly and consistently;
- provide our customers and the market with guidelines for best practices, and encourage the use of the best services available;
- offer the highest standards of accountability;
- promote integrated, transparent, and collaborative data management; and
- provide credible, relevant research and insights.
This makes it easier for marketers to navigate the crowded and rapidly evolving ad tech marketplace, and to distinguish between what’s new and what’s quality.
The Council has strict membership guidelines and a rigorous application process designed to mirror the due diligence a customer would use to evaluate a potential partner.
At a high-level, companies seeking admission to the Council must:
- demonstrate that they are a leading technology in their respective category;
- demonstrate proven leadership and vision in their market;
- work with leading customers and industry titans;
- demonstrate proven financial and business strength; and
- be dedicated to improving their local community.
If you believe that your company meets these requirements, please email the following materials to email@example.com:
- a link to your company’s corporate and/or product website;
- the names and contact information for three (3) of your customers who would be willing to serve as sponsors and references;
- the names and contact information for two (2) of your technology partners, at least one of whom must already be a Council member, who would be willing to serve as sponsors and references, along with a brief description of how you work together;
- a brief explanation of why you want to join the Council, what you would be able to contribute to the Council, and how you expect to work with the Council for the betterment of your customers.
Only those companies that can demonstrate real excellence and value, that are willing to collaborate with other technologies for the benefit of their customers, and that want to clearly articulate their position on industry issues will be offered an interview and formal review, and ultimately be considered for membership.
We will endeavor to respond to each application for membership within three weeks, but due to the high volume of membership inquiries we have received, we cannot guarantee a response within that time frame.
If you are selected to become a member of the Council, you will be required to sign and abide by the Council’s bylaws.
We hope this information is helpful, and look forward to receiving your application.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us.